Monday, January 21, 2013

Talking at the SkySQL Roadshow in Stockholm

SkySQL Roadshow is coming to Stockholm on Feb 7, come by and meet us. I'll be ending the day with a talk on Big Data, which will be a more generic Big Data talk with some MySQL relevance, but with the focus on Big Data in general.

I haven't blogging much recently, but that has some reasons. I am since Dec 1 the proud father of twins, a little boy and a little girl. I have yet to teahc them to write proper SQL, the have particular issues with subqueries, but we'll get there. In order to create the usual mess of things and to make sure things are at the brink of running out of control, we decided to renovate our flat in the middle of all this. But I'll get there, and once we have a new kitchen installed, I'll do some more blogging, I have some things piled up to write about.

/Karlsson

No comments: